Our Mentoring Services are intensive team and one-on-one sessions that have been designed to help the client attain a high degree of specialist knowledge within a short time frame. These sessions can be geared towards establishing your own CI practices, developing specific skill sets or receiving support and guidance for specified Competitive Intelligence projects.
Babette Bensoussan, an internationally esteemed Competitive Intelligence professional with extensive experience in coaching and mentoring conducts all mentoring sessions. Mentoring programs are all tailored to suit needs and desired outcomes.
- Practical assistance and guidance on specific projects
- General CI training
- Guidance in methods of information gathering and analytical techniques
- Analysis of marketplace information
- Reviewing and improving report drafts
- Assistance in identifying options once a project has been finalised
Our comprehensive suite of services are designed to give you a superior understanding of the many competitive forces that impact your organisation. Babette will always look at everything that affects your business with a fresh and insightful set of eyes.
With over twenty years experience and 350 successful projects, Babette is the only Australian consultant specialising in Strategic and Competitive Intelligence.
Our services include:
- Strategic workshops around competitors and market forces
- Facilitation of Board and/or senior management strategic planning
- Strategic Analysis workshops as an integral part of strategic planning processes
- Industry specific workshops tailored around strategic and operational issues
- Training in CI processes and analytical techniques
- Competitive Intelligence Audits
- Support with the implementation of CI processes
- Mentoring staff in CI projects
Strategic Assignments and Projects
Sometimes a fresh perspective and different reference points bring rich new insights to the thinking and planning process. Working as part of an internal team, areas in which we have undertaken successful assignments include:
- Maintaining a dominant market position against new competitors
- Entering a new market against entrenched competitors
- Anticipating competitor moves and responses
- Forecasting market evolution in terms of both scale and shape
- Identifying new business opportunities available
- Testing the results of strategy options in different market segments
- Educating team members and management in Competitive Intelligence
- Facilitating product and brand managers to plan appropriately for the future.